Church planters have more access to books, networks and associations than ever before. However, before months of best practice implementation lies the critical season of sensing the missional call and unique character of the church God is calling you to plant… Launch Clarity.
This Fall, Auxano founder and Church Unique author, Will Mancini, will be hosting a gathering up to 16 church planters to do just that. The post below describes this exciting opportunity and gives you a chance to be a part:
The Church Unique Vision co::Lab is helping our church discover its one-of-a-kind thumbprint and then to cast vision with compelling clarity. It’s been a powerful experience for our key leaders. During our discussion, it has been amazing to see how God has imparted clarity to our leaders. Now we hae key people coming alongside us rather than doing their own thing. I strongly encourage other churches to go through this powerful training.
– Darren Tidwell, LifePointe Church
I am really looking forward to leading the next vision small group that begins on August 28. There is some general information you can click thru to at the end of this post, but I wanted to share a more personal note first.
We refer to the virtual vision small group as the Virtual co::Lab. It is an adaptation of the on-site Vision co:Labs that we do in certain cities across the US. The “co::Lab” idea represents a continuous and collaborative (hence the double colon) laboratory to focus on your vision.
We initially adapted this to help those who were in distant cities. But after four years, and a great response from leaders, it is a method we will continue to celebrate and use. While we have several consultants on our team at Auxano, it is my joy to lead this group personally. I limit the group to sixteen participants at a time in order to form a collaborative learning community and allow for focused coaching during the process. If you are interested please let me know as this group fills up quickly.
- Equip church planters to lead their core teams through a formal vision process in sync with the group
- Drip concepts of vision and strategy into ongoing, daily leadership
- Learn to articulate the identity and direction of your church plant
- Lead your church plant to experience the dynamic of strategic unity
FORMAT OF THE GROUP
We will meet 2x per month as a group.
- The first monthly meeting is a 2-hour webinar. You will see me on video and walk through content, tools and training all in a chat-enabled format.
- The second monthly meeting is a 90-minute conference call. This part is optional and designed for a Q&A roundtable and troubleshooting.
The monthly co::Lab webinar and Q&A calls are calendared in advance. The webinar and calls begin at 2:00 PM central time (this allows good timing for all time zones) on Thursday afternoons on the following dates:
- TBD short practice webinar and “Meet & Greet”
- August 28 Launch
- September 18 Q&A call
- October 2 Session 2
- October 16 Q&A call
- November 6 Session 3
- November 20 Q&A call
- December 4 Session 4
- December 18 Q&A call
- January 15 Session 5
- February 5 Q&A call
- February 26 Session 6
- March 19 Q&A call
TOOLS YOU GET
- One copy of Church Unique
- One copy of the Vision Deck ($80 retail value)
- A set of process tools we use for onsite vision work
- A notebook for a set of handouts and worksheets for each session
The coaching fee for the entire co::Lab is $1,200.
- If you are interested, you can print and fax or e-mail back the signature and billing page from this coaching agreement form: Church Planters Virtual 2014
- Here is a link with more information on the Church Unique Vision co::Lab
Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you!
I believe that the co::Lab experience will prove to be one of the single most significant chapters in the life of 360 Church. After being in ministry for over 25 years, I’ve absolutely never experienced anything like this journey with Auxano. Saying it straightforward, it’s time for us as leaders to be awakened to the outrageously unique DNA that already exists within our local churches and adventurously live it out! Be aware, this is not an easy process – if it were, it would not have value. My encouragement to other pastors and leaders is simply this: Do it! Actually, do it now!
– Steve McCoy, 360 Church