Ahhhhhh Summer… when the days grow progressively longer and church staff meetings grow regressively shorter.
Some weeks – Thanks VBS! – they do not even happen at all.
In the end, most of us agree with every idea, good or bad, just so we can leave for a “long lunch” by the pool with our family. Like an Old Testament Prophet I implore you with these words: do NOT waste another summer church staff meeting!
Instead, wake up your humidity-drenched life…
Liven up your depressingly-empty office…
Spice up your dutifully-curated social media feed…
…and play Church Staff Summer BINGO!!
Here are 5 steps to surviving summer staff meetings:
1. Download the Church Staff Summer Bingo PDF, making sure every staff member has a copy.
2. Decide on a really valuable prize, go ahead and pull it from the VBS budget somewhere.
3. Winner is first to phone-pic 5 of these moments across one row, column or diagonal on the card.
4. Start every staff meeting (that you manage to actually have this summer) with updates.
5. For even more fun, share your moments with all of us on instagram using #staffbingo
Posts also tagged #auxano will be eligible for random vision swag all summer long!
Go ahead, and do more than survive another Summer church staff meeting.