The MET @ Fry Road was a great place for Dad’s today… Here is the ReCap:
- Loved hanging with the Dads who showed up to set up @ 6AM… talked my dad into helping out as well.
- After the day was over, Dad said he would never accuse me of working only one day a week again- my parents couldn’t believe the transformation of Hopper Middle School.
- Mom and Dad have served in their church since way before I was born- they said the Fry Road crew is one of the best examples of serving and teamwork they have seen.
- We were completely out of there by 1:15.. That’s got to be a record! Lets try and make it out by 1PM!
- During the 11AM service, I think I actually said that I would not stuff and mount Kelly’s head on the wall… pretty deep thought, huh?
- My prayer today is that Dad’s were challenged and encouraged to serve their family by the things they say, do, and value.
- If you have not signed up for a Summer Life Group, you can do it online right here.
- I am looking forward to hosting Life Groups from the Jones Road campus over the next few weeks as the Experience Fry Road!
Today was the Summer Solstice and the day of the year with the longest hours of daylight… and it was blazing hot. Summer is officially here and there is no better time to invite Your 5 to be a part of The MET @ Fry Road. Imagine for a second what could happen if your friends, neighbors, and family came to Hppper Middle School and connected with the real Jesus in a real way. I cannot think of anything better to do with my summer.
I am looking forward to wrapping up the “i am second” series next Sunday, looking forward to one or two of My 5 showing up! Have a great week!
Meet You on Fry Road,