First Sunday back from Summer, and Fry Road was hoppin! It looked and felt great… quite a few guests. Here is the ReCap:
- I showed up at Buck-ees at 5:15 to pray with the drivers… Love those guys (and gal) that start early and finish last!
- Setup seemed to run well, I love the new Adventure Outpost and Exploration Island signs!
- Look for some continuing development in both our Children and Preschool environments… Things just keep getting better.
- If you want to be on the Adventure Outpost Children’s Team or Exploration Island Preschool team, now is the time… email kguadalupe@TheMETonline.org for more information!
- I got more out of the message yesterday than anyone hearing it, my faithfulness grew. If you missed it, here is the podcast.
- I love the new look of the lighting down the curtains… The REAL McCoy is doing a great job with the lights!
- Teacher’s Lounge yesterday was pretty cool… saw a bunch of teachers with their mug and Round Top swag!
- Heard that the Student Lounge went over well.. Look forward to seeing some more visibility and communication from Truth Student Ministry over the next few weeks… working on some cool ways to connect with the Jones Campus on Wednesday nights.
- As we round the corner from Summer into Fall, I look forward to the days cooling off some… and appreciate our Power Team more and more… mad props to the sign crew: Scott, Nate, and Nathan- those guys give it all each week!
- Looking forward to God doing BIG HUGE things this Fall… Are you?
- Working on My 5- its gonna be a great day when they are all praising God with us at Hopper.
- The LT is headed to interview with a Master Planner tomorrow to begin discussing what God wants us to do with our 100 acres. Pray for wisdom!
Have a great week Fry Road people!
Meet you on Fry Road